27 de diciembre de 2009

what went wrong ?


I'm sick of always hearing all the sad songs on the radio, all day it is there to remind, an oversensitive guy that he's lost and alone
I hate our favourite restaurant, our favourite movie, our favourite show
We would stay up all through the night, we would laugh and get high and never answer the phone
I can't forgive~Can't forget~Can't give in
What went wrong? Cause you said this was right
You fucked up my life !
I'm sick of always hearing sappy love songs on the radio; this place, it's fucking cursed, in it's plague and I can never escape, when my heart, it explodes

I can't forgive~Can't forget~Can't give in
What went wrong?Cause you said this was right
You fucked up my life !



Bigger boys and stolen sweethearts~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario