15 de diciembre de 2009

Tonight Im not dreaming again~




Don´t be afraid if you hear voices or feel the sweet air spoken upon you, sometimes the sound of a thousand  whispering words of Hope will reassure. Show me the future, will see us join together if the oceans split or the mountains sigh, Then I will keep on dreaming
I live to dream again
Don´t be afraid if you´re descending the deepest despairs without a handrail to guide you, sometimes the sound of a thousand whispering words, can confuse; But when you´re sleeping, they shift and
slide together. Bring meaning to the canyon's cry So I

I keep on dreaming
I live to dream again
Sometimes the sound of a thousand whispers are where you live a little fear but feel the pressure
I feel us dream together
I feel no fear
I feel no fire Oh I

I keep on dreaming
I live to dream again



faltan 86 días: osea 2060 horas, con 50 minutos; para ser infinitamente feliz (:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario